I have a passion for creating and using my talents to make people smile!
RSS

November 16, 2010

Horse Ornament

Okay...so I say that I will make any pet ornament...right? Well, this was a first. Now, I absolutely love horses...always have since I was a little girl. But what is funny...is that I haven't made but two in my sculpting career. And they were unicorns. So I was excited when asked if I could do a horse ornament. It ended up being much more work than I had planned, as I am a perfectionist and I wanted it to be just as detailed as a regular size sculpt. But it was worth it and I think she turned out great. So meet "Lady Blue" and her ornament replica...

Actual photo of horse

Actual photo of horse





She made her trip to Middlesboro, Kentucky to be given as a gift. I hope that Lady Blue's owner loves the small sized replica of her! Thanks Rebecca!

0 comments: