I have a passion for creating and using my talents to make people smile!
RSS

December 18, 2010

Rat Terrier

Okay, so this was one of my favorite sculpts that I made and it was also the last order of the season. This person contacted me and knew that before Christmas would be a long shot...and that was okay. As long as I could get it to her within the week after Christmas. But things went well with my other sculpts and I worked extra hard to make sure that she could get this in time to give to her friend for Christmas! When I sent her the final pics her words back to me were...

"OMG It looks amazing! I'm tearing up. Thank you sooooo much! She will LOVE it! She's beautiful! I can't wait to get it in the mail. From now on, if I need any more dog sculptures, you're the one to go to :) Thanks times a million!"

That...was the highlight of my Christmas season! So on with the pics...

The REAL adorable dog!

My Sculpture



An adorable sculpt of an adorable dog. She made her way to Williamsburg, OH to a really amazing woman, Kathleen. So thank you Kathleen and I hope that she loves it! Merry Christmas!

0 comments: