I have a passion for creating and using my talents to make people smile!
RSS

November 8, 2010

Tennessee Black Bear

Here are some bears that I recently sold. The first one is a concept I come up for my bears....a black bear cub fan pull. I have sold several of these in Pigeon Forge. Here are some pics....




Here is the next one. Yeah...I know...I am not suppose to do anything like this because of copyright for the Tennessee Vols. So instead of a Tennessee Vols Bear...its just a Tennessee bear! :-) Here are some pics......







They were sold on Ebay to a wonderful friend and customer of mine...Mrs. Jenny Cox. And the special thing about her is that she is not only a great friend and fellow sculptor...she is also my very 1st collector. She has SEVERAL of my items. So she is very special to me! So these little guys made their way to Pioneer, Ohio to Miss Jenny! Thanks girl! Enjoy!

0 comments: