I have a passion for creating and using my talents to make people smile!
RSS

January 9, 2011

Sidney the Pug

Okay...so for those who know me and my family....you KNOW my son LOVES pugs! So when I was contacted to make a pug sculpture...I knew my son would flip! And he did! He was so excited! He kept asking me EVERYDAY if he could have it! (he's 5 by the way!) SO he was little disappointed when I had to ship it off. But the best was when he said, "Mommy, you did a really good job on that pug...it looked REAL! I bet they will love it!" Awwww....he's sooo sweet!

So meet Sidney (sculpture pics only)








Sidney made her way to North Richland Hills, TX to a great person, David, who was getting this sculpture for one of his friends. So whoever this friend is...you are blessed! Thanks David!

0 comments: