I have a passion for creating and using my talents to make people smile!
RSS

December 19, 2011

Custom Black Bears

A sweet wonderful woman came to me via my online Etsy store asking about my black bears. Her grandparents LOVED black bears and she wanted to have some custom bears made that fit the grandparents personalities. We had the Grandfather bear who was a photographer and who loved is John Wayne style holster and pistol as well as his Tilley hat. Then there was the grandfather bear with the great granddaughter up on his shoulders coming from the garden with tomatoes and the little one eating one. Then we had the grandmother bear with a large straw hat and a Longaberger Basket with her favorite veggies from the garden...tomatoes and okra. Then last...we had the grandmother bear with the great granddaughter bear as they come with the basket of tomatoes and okra.

It was such a wonderfully creative idea to make these bears into persona of real people!!





I ran really late with the order due to my pregnancy related sickness, but the bears were shipped to Harvest, AL just in time for Christmas. Thank you SOOOO much Tori for your patience with me with my being sick. It was such a joy working with you! I hope that your grandparents loved them! You have such a sweet family and the love that you have for them is awesome!! Thank you for everything! Stay in touch and Merry Christmas!

0 comments: