I have a passion for creating and using my talents to make people smile!
RSS

March 2, 2011

Blackie

What a beautiful dog! This order come to me from Etsy. And I could tell by the pics that was sent of Blackie...that she was a VERY loved dog! What stood out the most to me about Blackie was her eyes...they were very expressive. So when I sculpted her, I wanted to try to duplicate that. And I obviously did a decent job...here is what the customer had to say:

"Arlissa....you are amazing!!!She is perfect perfect perfect! Thank you so much for making our angel."

Here is the REAL Blackie

Work in Progress

Finished Product


Blackie made the long trip from here to Los Angeles, California. Blackie's mommy, Susie, showed the real Blackie the sculpt. She was apprehensive at first I was told...but ended up approving! WHEW! I am so glad! :-) Thanks Susie! Can't wait to start the others!

0 comments: