I have a passion for creating and using my talents to make people smile!
RSS

March 23, 2011

Sookie

This order come from one of the new sites I have started selling on which is www.craftisart.com. She wanted me to make a sculpt of her very loved "Sookie" a pit bull. It was strange at the timing as my cousin had just got mauled by a Pit Bull the day before this customer contacted me. She and I talked about the breed and hearing the story of how sweet dear Sookie was...reminded me that not all Pit Bulls are aggressive. And being the stupid person I am...I had just looked at the name without really reading it and for quite some time, kept calling her dog "SNOOKIE", like from the Jersey Shore. I felt really stupid when I asked if she did indeed name her from the girl on the show or elsewhere! Hehe!
But SOOKIE come together quite nicely. I hadnt been feeling good and run a little behind in finishing....but all in all I think she turned out really well!




The REAL Sookie




Sookie now lives in Chesapeake, VA with the real Sookie and her owner Dawn. Thank you Dawn for sharing Sookie's story with me. I so enjoyed sculpting her! I hope you like her! Thanks again!

0 comments: