I have a passion for creating and using my talents to make people smile!
RSS

March 30, 2011

International Order

This order come to me via Etsy internationally from a very sweet woman who wanted her "little man" (as she called him) in sculpture form. It was very important to her that I capture his expression. And I think I did....here is what she had to say...

"I just wanted to let you know that I recieved my scupture today and I am beyond happy with your work, it is abousolutly fantastic, thank you so much for caputuring the essence of my little man! He is perfect!!! You have gone above and beyond my expectations!"

The REAL dog

Work in Progress...getting started

Work in Progress

Finished Product


So I got him done and made him a very nice plush bed of bubble wrap and packing peanuts and sent him home....to New South Wales in Australia. Thank you Erin for all your kind words and for giving me the honor and pleasure to make your "little man" for you! I hope you enjoy!

0 comments: