I have a passion for creating and using my talents to make people smile!
RSS

January 28, 2011

Fenster

I had never heard of a Rhodesian Ridgeback before Fenster. What a BEAUTIFUL dog! He was just amazing. I was hoping that I could capture his proud definitive stature in the sculpt...and I think that I did....meet Fenster....







Fenster not now residing with his owner, Christina, in Corvallis, OR. Christina was very open about her experience when she left this feedback on my Etsy profile:

"I cannot begin to describe how thrilled I was to get me sculpture in the mail! Arlissa captured so many of the little things that make my Fenster, Fenster! He looks so perfect! What an excellent talent on Etsy! Her customer service is wonderful (really couldn't have been better), she sent pics to make sure she was getting everything right and responded to all of my requests. What a beautiful way to treasure my favorite guy forever! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Artist!! Cannot possibly say enough good things!!!"

Thank you again Christina! It was my pleasure!

0 comments: