I have a passion for creating and using my talents to make people smile!
RSS

December 23, 2011

Ace & Copper

Earlier this year I made a gift for my son's teacher who had lost her beloved pug. She showed it off and another teacher was moved to contact me about making her son a sculpture of his dogs for Christmas. An English Setter and a Beagle were the subjects...and here are the pics....

The REAL Ace and Copper

The sculpture

Due to me being sick from my pregnancy...this order ended up being finished right at the end of the line...December 23rd!! I met her and her husband for delivery that night. They were so very excited and pleased with the sculpture. Just seeing their faces made all the hard work I put into it worth it! Then the next day I got a text of her son holding the sculpture and smiling from ear to ear! This is what she had to say,

"Oh my gosh! He loves it so much! He just sat there & looked at it all around and checking it out from every angle. He also agrees that it looks just like his boys! Thank you so much! You are so incredibly talented!"

So thank you Rhonda! It was such a joy working with you!! I am glad that he loved it! I am sure to be seeing you around the school! Thanks again and Merry Christmas! :-)

0 comments: