I have a passion for creating and using my talents to make people smile!
RSS

March 12, 2012

Calypso

This sculpture was for a very sweet woman. She was a pleasure to work with through the whole process and was very understanding with my situation. She was getting the sculpture done for her mother who had lost her dear dog Calypso.The dog turned out perfect and she and her mother couldn't have been more happier!

                                                              The REAL Calypso
   
                                                                    The sculpture






Calypso made his way to Reynoldsburg, Ohio safe and sound. This is what she had to say...

"OH MY GOD! The sculpture is AMAZING! Its alot bigger than i imagined and the pictures just didnt do it justice..I am SOOOO impressed. We got it about a week ago i just hadnt found the time to e-mail you. Seriously it is amazing. My mom cried..she thinks it looks so much like him that she misses him now. Definitely the best gift shes ever gotten. I will definitely be using your services again. Thankyou soooooo much!"

Thank YOU Melissa! I enjoyed working with you and making such a special gift for your mom! I hope she enjoys it for years to come!

0 comments: