I have a passion for creating and using my talents to make people smile!
RSS

June 25, 2012

Proposal Piece

So it was getting crunch time with my pregnancy when I was contacted to do a piece. I explained I wasn't doing anymore orders due to having so many complications with my pregnancy. Then he explained what he wanted and why. He wanted a sculpture to use in his marriage proposal to his girlfriend! How in the heck do you say no to that?!! Well, I couldn't say no. So we talked about what he wanted. He loves polar bears and she loves penguins...so we had to have the polar bear proposing to the penguin. After working on it for a couple of weeks...I finally made his idea a reality! Here are the pics....















This turned out so well...I was even impressed with myself! So I carefully packaged it up and shipped it to Reno, NV on 6/25 at 11:54 am....and 24 hours and 18 minutes later....I had my son! Talk about cutting close! Thank you Eric for choosing me for such a special piece! I know she will say yes! Enjoy!

0 comments: